1. TARGET GROUP
Craiova is a city with approximately 300,000 people, in which 30,000 are Roma. In Craiova, there are 4 Roma churches, in which only one has a children’s ministry. This project reaches both the church members’ children, but also the unsaved children from unevangelized neighborhoods. Among the Roma, the birth rate is much higher than that of Romanians, for this, in the programs carried out among the Roma, the presence is quite high.
2. NEEDS FULFILLED BY THIS PROJECT
- Children have the need to hear the Gospel and to be born again and saved;
3. THE PURPOSE OF THE PROJECT
- The transformation of the children into born-again beings, which would later remain members in the local church;
- That the Gospel is shared with the children from the unevangelized neighborhoods
- That proper Biblical teaching, adapted to their age and their understanding level would be taught to the children from the church.
- The parents of the children from the unevangelized areas would be touched and the creation of new bonds of evangelism in terms to church planting,
- Church Plants;
- The bringing of Christ into hearts and minds of the children from the un-touched neighborhoods with the Gospel
- We desire to use a Bible program with a story each week, in each children’s group (In each group, a children’s group will take place once a week.)
Where there is a church building, the program will take place inside, but wherever a church doesn’t exist – the program will be held outside. Alongside Biblical teaching, the children’s programs will include games, competitions or songs, that stimulate children’s creativity.
- He desires to work weekly with 4 groups of children (4 different areas) totaling approximately 100 children;
- Every project session, once started, is desired to take place for at least 3 months.
- Every project will start only when it is reassured that the available funds are sufficient for continuing the project for 3 months.
- Every 3 months, the program’s efficiency (what was carried out and the obtained results) will be measured.
For fuel, materials needed to carry out the programs and sweets for the children, $300/month is necessary.
For more information about the Roma Ministry, click here!