Equipped to Equip
A 6-month missionary training program designed to offer and equip believers who desire to do long-term or short-term missions.
The program offers Biblical and practical knowledge under the guidance and encouragement of a mentor.
One aspect of the program is training in Biblical knowledge as it relates to missions. This training covers 10 different modules:
- Expository Preaching
- Church Planting
- Fund Raising
- Missionary Project
- Missionary Organization
- Discipleship (offers a healthy bible knowledge for a plan for discipleship)
- Missionary Personal Profile (do I have the DNA of a missionary)
- Leadership (servant leader)
E2E (Equipped to Equip) has two equipping platforms:
- Online webinar type – The 10 modules will be taught in 20 hours (10 sessions). In the 20 hours, teaching and practical exercise are included.
- In person – During a period of 6 months, the students will go to Craiova monthly where they will benefit from 4 days of teaching and 3 days of practice. The travel costs, housing and food are supported by the coordinator of the program.