The Online Church
ROMANIAN SPEAKERS FROM ALL COUNTRIES CAN BE TOUCHED WITH A SINGLE CLICK!
1. THE TARGET GROUP
In Romania, there are thousands of people that a missionary has never reached. There is a need for an extraordinary missionary effort, so that all communities in Romania can be evangelized person to person. Also, millions of Romanians live in the Diaspora (in general, Europe). Speakers of the Romanian language from other countries and Europe, that use the internet, can be touched with the Gospel in an efficient and productive way through the intermediary of media.
2. NEEDS MET
Speakers of the Romanian language, in Romania, but also the Diaspora, have a need of hearing the Gospel of the Lord Jesus, to come into obedience of Christ, to repent and to be saved.
3. THE GOAL OF THE PROJECT
The permeation of the Gospel through the means of media in the homes of speakers of the Romanian language, in which no one was able to reach them with the Gospel before.
- To bring non-Christians the Gospel;
- The conversion of non-Christians, who have never had contact with the Gospel before, or had a low impact.
- Gospel-based equipping, spiritual edification, and maturity for Christains. Many times for a Christian, 2-3 weekly programs at a church are not enough. They have the need for extra spiritual food during the week. Likewise, through this project, we desire to assure monthly spiritual food for at least a few thousand people.
- Through YouTube, we are able to reach 50,000 views for the videos posted on our page and we desire to grow. We quantify the results periodically through the comments, where sometimes people write that they desire to know more about God, ask questions regarding the Bible, or even express their desire to repent.
- In the future, if the necessary means exist, it is a desire to even make relevant Christian films for the society that we live in today, where we can transmit the message of the Gospel.
- Translation of Christian movies from English. They appeal to the public who are not accustomed to the Gospel. It is possible to reach a large number of people through Christian films.
- The translation of relevant Christian testimonies and/or devotional messages from English. Through the translation of these testimonies and life experiences, we are trying to reach people through a way that is close to their hearts. By watching a testimony, a person finds himself even more so than that of a sermon, and opens his heart to the Gospel.
- Recording, editing, processing and converting written materials into audio formats, that will be later converted and distributed on social media in video form.
- Filming and recording audio sermons, as well as Christian testimonies from different evangelical events and from church.
- Creating partnerships with local churches at a national level, trimming, editing and processing church programs that send the sermons “Live” on their pages. The posting and distribution of these materials, for the capture of a larger audience.
- 3500 Euro for the purchase of equipment, in order to make professional videos and to be able to create Christian videos.
- 100 Euro monthly in order to pay for the program licenses, electricity and internet
For more details about the ”Online Church” project, you can access my YouTube channel here