I value the concept of ’saturation’ mentioned in Acts 19:10, where the whole province of Asia was saturated with the Word of God. Also in Matthew 24:14, it says that the Gospel will be preached in the whole world and then the end will come. I live in this urgency that every single person would hear the Gospel.
This past month, we’ve been able to share the Gospel:
In the streets: hundreds of conversations, street evangelism
In the 3 Roma communities: kids ministry, personal conversations, brought them food and other goods
In the villages: English club in Stoicanesti, Eyeglass ministry/Medical missions, evangelism, ministry in Draganesti
In the events: Youth event, Adults event; Kids ministry, one-on-one conversations
In the community: giving out posters in the market, picking up trash, giving out goods and Christian materials.
- Our youth event and adult event went well and we have new relationships that were built during those events.
- Many people heard the Gospel during the past month and we were able to give out a lot of food to different Roma communities.
- I was able to get another car to replace the one I had the accident in.
- We have a second group of World Racers here with us to work alongside us.
- I completed the sermon series called “Meetings with Jesus.”
- Pray that this group of World Racers would make a real impact in the city of Craiova and that they would build relationships with some of the people here.
- We still would like to have a baptism by the end of the year. Pray that God would bring us the people.
- We still need to raise $300 a month for the rent for our ministry center.
- We would like to have an event for Muslims in about 2 weeks. Pray that God would bring us the right people for this event.
- We would also like to have a women’s event in about 2 weeks. Please pray about this also.
- We are starting our 5th generation E2E online in a week and then in person in about 2 weeks. Pray for the students.
For those of you that would like to pray for us regularly, please sign up at the link below so that we know how many people are praying for us. We are hoping for 100 people to pray for us regularly.