“My blessing is on those people who trust in me,who put their confidence in me.” – Jeremiah 17.7
Peace be with you our dear ones. We thank God for the summer, for the temperature, for his love. We are enjoying the blessings of the Lord, His providing in our lives and in His ministry!
We are thankful for you, for sustaining us! Be blessed!
May God be praised for He is great, loving, merciful and kind.
We want to tell you about Mrs. Maria, our neighbour we told you about in our last letter, that she was sick.
We continued visiting her, prayed with and for her. She was scared because she was worse. She told us she is scared and that she called upon the Lord and she didn’t get an answer. She asked us to pray because maybe God will listen to us. I told her that He hears her and that she needs to believe in Him with all of her heart!
This was the last time we saw her clear-headed and articulate in speaking because in two days, because of the advanced illness, she had a stroke and died.
We are sorry because she didn’t reconcilied with the Lord. We were very sad and we are still, because we saw her dying and she hadn’t received Christ in her heart. The pain is great because we cherished her very much and because the last chance she had for repenting and receiving Christ had crumbled. We are now beside her husband. We pray for him, we talk to him whenever it’s possible. We were happy because he wants to join the church services and listen to the Word of God. We pray for his salvation.
We had the blessing and the joy of visiting o mommy who just had her fourth baby boy. They are a needy family and every time we have the opportunity we go to their house and help them with: food, clothes, footwear. We went together with Mariana to give them food and clothes for the baby. We were very happy and grateful because we could help them. We pray that God may help us and give us wisdom because they need a washing machine.
Also, we are happy to see that Mrs. Florica, Mariana’s mother is better. She is on treatment and she is doing investigations to see where did the metastasis begin. Doctors told her that her tumour is maligne. We are happy because she, despite her condition,wants to continue coming to church so she can listen to the Word of God. She is encouraged and she says that she loves the Lord and that she trusts Him. We pray for her salvation. Shr hasn’t still made a decision. It’s wonderful to see her so confident and eager to hear the Word of God.
- Continue praying for Mariana Vlad’s family that God may touch the souls of those in her home: her mother (Florica), her sister (Vali) and her brother (Emi), for their salvation and for her mother to be healed.
- Pray for the Maria’s husband who is now a widower because he is suffering. Pray for his salvation, too.
- Pray for the Gogea family, for the baby, for their physical and spiritual needs.
- Pray for our youth. We want to organize this summer a camp where they can spend more time studying the Word and where they can learn more about prayer.
- Pray for us that God may give us power, wisdom in the ministry and not be overwhelmed by disappointments. We want the Holy Spirit to guide us.
- Pray for financial support of this ministry and that God’s work may thrive.
Thank you for being beside us and we love you. We want the Lord Jesus to bless each one of you and your families with faithfulness, kindness, love, forgiveness. May His joy dwell in your hearts!