Be blessed our dear brothers and sisters in Christ!
By His grace and with His help, we had together with us the team “Cinema on wheels”, a very special young team that got involved with the ministry for kids, teenagers and adults.
Their activities included: games, Bible verses, christian songs and in the evening they played a Christian movie that had an evagelistic message.
We thank the Lord for their help and for your financial support and for your prayers.
We had the opportunity of sharing the Gospel with the parents that accompanied their children. During this time, we enjoyed that we got to socialize with them more. Both the children and the parents enjoyed what they heard and were happy.
The parents even told us that they are happy because we involve kids in activities and thus they no longer can have time to spend on their phones and because of the activities we had, the kids had to come out of the house and listen to something good and they could also play and we know that these activities are very important for a child to develop normally.
We thank the Lord that both the kids and the parents were open-minded and we want to continue meeting with them every week with God’s will and we hope that the pandemic won’t stop us.
We keep on praying and trusting our Lord Jesus Christ and may His name be glorified.
- Pray for more people to join our team and ministry because we need them.
- Pray for those who have heard the Gospel that they may be moved in their hearts.
- Pray for the parents so that we may get closer to them and share the Gospel with them.
- Pray for financial support but also for physical strength on the ground in the ministry among kids and teenagers.
- For the team involved in the ministry because each of us experiences hard times, disappointments, fatigue and we want to be freshened up and strengthened in the Lord.
- Pray that this pandemic no longer interrupt our public meetings with the kids and teenagers.
- Pray for 2-3 events that we intend to have with the adults so that people can hear the Gospel.
Thank you for being by our side and may God bless each one of you.
For just as the body is one and yet has many members, and all the members of the body — though many — are one body, so too is Christ.
– 1 Corinthians 12:12