We hope that each of you started the year healthy and with fresh faith.
We know that despite the difficult situations that humanity is going through, God remains the same, and His love does not move away from us. He is our redemption.
He also promised that we would not be alone, but would be with us through the Holy Spirit.
God is our best good!
We are very happy to be able to share with you what God is doing in our small village.
Although at first, it seemed like this pandemic was blocking any opportunity for us to serve, God brought the light and opened new doors for us to get involved.
In the middle of January, we were joined by several students who had just finished mission school,
beautiful people with a beautiful character.
On this occasion, we were able to work together and bring hope and joy to those who needed it. From the houses of many people in our village, you could hear Christian songs that they raised with us to God.
The members of our church were visited and served as they needed. We were able to pray in their houses for them and their families and also talk with their non-Christian members of the family.
The children who have been in their homes for so long could enjoy special programs for them. Were able to meet other children and listen to bible stories.
The young ones had their special time where they heard testimonies from the students and had a good time playing games and talk. This gave us the opportunity to know them better and meet them every two weeks.
Each category was served, of course with the rigging measures.
We are happy and overwhelmed by God’s goodness poured out upon us.
Please continue to pray for us for the following reasons:
- May God open as many doors as possible to the hearts of the locals;
- This year we want more than ever to grow in our relationship with God and to copy as much of his beautiful character as possible.
- For the Ciudesnic family for the Lord to take care of them financially;
- An additional reason is for the second miracle in our life that will be born in the middle of May so that its birth is easy and gentle. May the Lord give us the resources necessary for her birth;
- In fact, please continue to pray for our financial situation, God to bring people into our lives to join the work we do.